Creationism theory???

So if our DNA, our solar system, and our physical being was designed and then built, exactly HOW did this all physically happen? How could a being construct such things. You can't build a star with your hands.

note: science knows that stars and planets are formed by nebula's (giant dust clouds). this is a random formation which explains why there is so much junk floating around in space and why seemingly useless planets, such as Pluto, exist.

why would a sun that was designed by the creator of the universe be programed to explode and destroy all life in this solar system. things just seem to keep pointing to random physical phenomenon and natural selection.

how can a being (unknown) physically do this?

and DON'T just quote the bible or say "well, he's God"

you would seriously have to be stupid in order to do that.

Update:

do "we all come from rocks"?

we come from the matter, energy and chemical reactions in our universe

Update 2:

IM NOT ASKING WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

THE BIBLE IS ILLOGICAL

I WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW THIS BELIEF IN SOMETHING ILLOGICAL IS LOGICAL

Update 3:

"a boeing being built form a tornado"

thats not in anyway an accurate analogy. you are welcomed to look into a telescope and see for yourself how stars are formed rather than reading the writings of peasants from the stone age.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You're not going to get many rational answers to this question.

• 1 decade ago

First off, God isnt some alien in a spaceship who's creating all this within the bounds of the physical universe. "Well, he's God" is actually a perfectly valid argument since youd accept that God is beyond the natural universe.

Second, why should anything exist? Why didnt the universe blast itself from existence immediately after it was created? Why are time and space stable? Why should everything in the universe work as incredibly intricately as it does? Why should the most common atoms in the universe come together to form water, and why would water have such amazing properties that allow it to be the basis for organic life? Why should there be a star that conveniently provides all the energy our planet needs?

Not that that proves or disproves anything, but randomness vs intelligent design ultimately requires unimaginably incredible assumptions either way

• 1 decade ago

Some things we will never know! On what basis do you justify Creation or God as illogical. In your attempt to sound reasonable and logical, you make yourself out to be a fool who lacks knowledge and wisdom.

There are thousands of examples that logically support Creation or whatever you call it. Don't be like Darwin and presuppose your biases that life simply evolved. Today, we have enormous technology that not only supports so-called Creation but continues to definitively explain the complexities of everything around us.

I don't need the bible to prove anything. The bible gives the most reasonable answers to some of the difficult questions we have. Just because you or others don't believe in God doesn't negate the fact that He is in control of all things. Let us all hope that God doesn't close up shop just because you find it to be illogical.

• 1 decade ago

God and the Scientist

God was sitting in heaven one day when a scientist said to Him,

"God, we don't need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing - in other words, we can now do what you did in the beginning."

"Oh, is that so? Tell Me..." replies God.

"Well," says the scientist, "we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man."

"Well, that's very interesting...show Me."

So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil into the shape of a man.

"No, no, no..." interrupts God, "Get your own dirt."

It is impossible to prove any theory of origins "scientifically," because the very essence of the scientific method is based upon OBSERVATION and EXPERIMENTATION, and no scientist has ever observed or experimented with the origin of the universe.

All scientists know this, including L. Harrison Matthews. In his forward to Darwin's 1971 edition of "Origin of the Species", Matthews says, "". . .Belief in the theory of evolution is thus exactly parallel to belief in special creation--both are concepts which believers know to be true but neither, up to the present, has been capable of proof." In other words, the theory of evolution is a theory based on FAITH, rather than scientific fact.

Evolutionists have their entire lives and reputations resting upon Darwin's theory, so most of them are not open to anything other than "evidence" to prove their theory.

Over the years, being hard-pressed for real evidence, the evolutionists have managed to conjure up a number of "proofs" that Darwin's theory is a scientific fact. This so-called "evidence" is worshiped by all evolutionists, while all contrary evidence is ignored.

So Darwin's theory is commonly accepted as a scientific fact, NOT because it can be proven, but rather because it is the ONLY ALTERNATIVE TO BELIEVING THE GENESIS ACCOUNT OF CREATION.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

An interesting thing happened on the way to Y/A today - a tornado ripped through a junkyard and built a 747. Evolution wants you to believe the same thing in reverse....you decide.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"why would a sun that was designed by the creator of the universe be programed to explode and destroy all life in this solar system"?

Don't you know anything ?

By that time ALL the peasants will be in heaven and it'll only be we atheists down here AND we all know they, The Godsters, don't give a damn about us.

In fact I've seen many fundie here rubbing their hands together in anticipation of us getting our just deserts.

~

• 1 decade ago

have you ever won a christian over with any arguments? Has a Christian ever won an atheist over with their arguments? Why don't we all try to "quit changing" each other and ask some intelligent questions, so that we may understand each other more?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Creationism is not a scientific theory, it is based on accepting what you are told. a Scientific theory has to go through a process of testing gathering data checking it then retesting. as it is not based on anything but blind faith they don't need facts, that is why they are so dangerous to education, civil rights, and the world. they are told to believe and have no doubts and they do

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Science only theorizes how the planets were formed to say it knows is pretty far out there.

• 1 decade ago

Since you aimed the word "stupid" at those of us that believe in creation, let me inform you that....

Your question is just a concoction of assumptions and theories itself, lacking any intelligence.

• 1 decade ago

Interestingly in the book of Job God uses that exact argument to demonstrate his superiority to the human intellect. The fact that we cannot understand does not preclude its possibility.

Here is the section I mean, even if you do not believe this stuff, you have to admit it is beautifully crafted.

1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2 Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?

3 Gird up now your loins like a man; for I will demand of you, and answer you me.

4 Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if you have understanding.

5 Who has laid the measures thereof, if you know? or who has stretched the line on it?

6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.