what are some gud flirting tips you all have?

i need boy HELP!!!! there's this boy who i have like "DREAMS" about and i need some flirtin tips for me to use.

Favorite Answer

well me and my best friend are known as great flirters haha so i can help you there. try to always make suggestive comments. never act shy and never b afraid he will reject your flirting. confidence is key. always try to tuch him. like when he makes u laugh grab his knee or something along those lines. always try to do something interesting that will grab his attention. of course u dont wana over do it so much that it creeps him out but u get the idea. its hard to explain but always try to make him notice you and again, be confident!! good luck! go get him!

Cheesy sayings mostly don't seem to be cool despite the fact that I nonetheless smile on the one... Hey, you seem international, have you ever acquired any Italian in you?... ... if no longer, might you favor a few? Mostly frame language will get you via, be open, sincere and DO NOT perv! I like a man who is aware of what he's approximately and is constructive, however often you get a man who's so definite of himself, he will get cocky! Good, smart conversations is exceptional.