how to project .....?
I have to do a "how to" project.
Mainly you think of something that maybe not everybody would know how to do & you get up in front of the class & show everybody how to do something.
I need some ideas. One girl made Cookies & showed everyone how to put icing or something on them. ( im in high school ) its not some elementary project. It does sound pretty gay though doesnt it ?! But anyways if you could help give me some ideas that would be great !
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
-Build a float for a parade
-Carve a pumpkin
-Design your own tattoo
-Do a crayon drawing and put in on your fridge
-Have a business card made with your name number and a fake vocation: Like astronaut, race car driver, etc.
-Teach how to knit if only to create the longest scarf you can imagine
-Teach how to play an exotic instrument like the Didgeridoo
-Teach how to play tangos on the accordion to serenade under someone's window
-Teach how play to the bagpipes
-Teach how to play the bongos
-Make a sculpture
-Make hand puppets
-Make paper chains
-Make sock puppets
-Make some candles
-Make some stained-glass artwork
-Play a harmonica
-Press flowers between wax paper and place in book to dry
- Anonymous1 decade ago
why dont you do ur how 2 projecct on how 2 tie a tie
This is how you tie a tie, follow the steps below:
1) The wide end "W" should extend about 12 inches below the narrow end "N". Cross the wide end "W" over the narrow end "N".
2) Bring the wide end "W" up through the loop between the collar and your tie; then back down.
3) Pull the wide end "W" underneath the narrow end "N" and to the right, back through the loop and to the right again so that the wide end "W" is inside out.
4) Bring the wide end "W" across the front from right to left.
5) Pull the wide end "W" up through the loop again.
6) Bring the wide end "W" down through the knot in front.
7) Using both hands, tighten the knot carefully and draw it up to the collar.
Congratulations, you did it! You see, it is not rocket science after all. Simply keep practicing the Windsor Knot a few more times until you can tie this necktie knot within less than 30 seconds.
- 1 decade ago
try graphic design show everyone how 2 make a web page or something (if u know how) Good Luck!!!