Small Rash on 18 month old?

my daughter is 18 months old, almost 19 months, and as of yesterday she had a small red rash with almost like white spots on it. They were around her ankles and she had a few more spots on her knees and a few on her hands. Thinking it was an allergic reaction to something i gave her a bit on benadryl and they went away. She showed no signs of them today until later this evening and they have seem to come back. i have no idea what it could be, they dont seem to be bothering her but i just have no idea what it is. If anyone has any idea let me know. thanks cindy

Update:

my daughter is 18 months old, almost 19 months, and as of yesterday she had a small red rash with almost like white spots on it. They are not dry or scaley and they dont itch her at all. They were around her ankles and she had a few more spots on her knees and a few on her hands. Thinking it was an allergic reaction to something i gave her a bit on benadryl and they went away. She showed no signs of them today until later this evening and they have seem to come back. i have no idea what it could be, they dont seem to be bothering her but i just have no idea what it is. If anyone has any idea let me know.

Update 2:

they are not dry or scaley and they dont seem to itch her. They seem to appear when she is playing and rubbing up against things, such as the couch or her bed. She also got some of them when she had her pants on.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You will need to put more info on here.

Is the rash dry and patchy?

Is it only growing in the bends of her arms, knees, wrists?

Is could be many things but you aren't giving us much to go on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only thing i know of other than an allergic reaction is maybe a yeast infection. But that would probably be an the bends of her legs or arms or on the bottom. If it doesnt seem to be bothering her jsut leave it alone but watch it closely. If it changes or doesnt go away within a week take her to have it seen about. Hope I helped and Best Wishes.

• 4 years ago

We used Butt Paste. additionally pink Salv. the two are somewhat interior of reach, yet we've discovered Butt Paste in maximum states we've visited and works like a dream. We did various baths, a pair an afternoon after a moist diaper. Vaseline purely in no way works. Its great to steer away from moisture. The CVS pharmacist might have the skill to grant some advice. additionally, we will not use those great absorbent diapers or overnights. those = rash for us.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mosquito bites are usually red, but look white in the center. They love to get legs, ankles, places that are exposed and easy to get to. They can get any where on your body that is exposed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe you should take her to a doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.