Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

how can i train my left side?

i'm right handed and everything i do is right hand oriented. is there a good way to train for my left side (like throwing lefty, dribbling left, or things like writing wiht my left hand without it looking so ugly)

Favorite Answer

start using your left hand

=]] good luck with that

I am old now, but back in the day, I was able to come close to ambidextrous. I ate with my left hand, brushed my teeth with my left hand, and most importantly, learned to write with my left hand. Just pretend you don't have a right hand for a while.

Definitely do as much ball handling as you can with your left hand. It will pay off, I promise.

Practice! the only way to get better is to put in the work needed to improve. Also try to clean up your biomechanics on your left side.

Jump 20 Inches Higher in 10 Weeks:

http://www.program51.com

if you do something with your right hand, do it twice as often with your left hand. eventually they will be equal

start doing everything on ur left

start music lessons.

Source(s): MC