why do alot of white folks serve their meat raw?

all bleeding and red?

Update:

generalizing would be all i said alot

Update 2:

lol its true though

Update 3:

damex thats cruel...;(

Update 4:

damex thats cruel...;(

Update 5:

damex thats cruel...;(

Update 6:

popedom gettem cowboy eat that raw meat.

Update 7:

my white family always eats bloody meat they lucky they dont get salmonella. the cheeseburgers are BLOOD burgers. 0.o

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I never came down with food poisoning and I enjoy my steaks raw, I even enjow a canible sandwhich (Which is a raw baccon sandwhich) on ocasion, but zeroing it down to saying just "White Folk" is kinda......well kinda ignorant, I have known many African Americans in Portland that enjoy rare cooked meat and even raw meat.

Also if the person above me could please send me the info for the article that they saw it in about white people getting food poisoning more then minorities. One last note I beleive the word you are looking for is caucasion by the way. But anywho, the reason why is I enjoy the taste of fresh meat.

• 5 years ago

Delicious Raw Food Recipes : http://www.RawFoodHappy.com/Guide

• 1 decade ago

Spaghetti Carbonara.....mmmmm....you put raw bacon into freshly-drained pasta, which is cooked by the residual heat. I't a little raw sometimes, but sooooo goood!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My white family don't eat their food like that I don't think I know any white person that does

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am black and I like my steak medium. Well-done makes it way to tough and dry. Medium is perfect and juicy, lol. Zach- Shut up fool!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im white a quarter fillipino

i like my steak well done!

and really only the french do it like that, but as we know they eat alot of stange things

i was in egypt and theyr were serving raw steak so really your whole question is wrong isnt it....

• 1 decade ago

You can't generalize that question

Actually I like my steak medium rare.

• 1 decade ago

its called 'rare' and i do not know. i don't like that myself personally and i don't know any black person who does

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.