Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

somebody told me that i can apply for a child custody lawyer?

somebody told me that if my income is less then $1700 per month i can apply for a free custody lawyer , but are the free lawyers good ?

• Bijou
    Favorite Answer

yes you can, if its not in conflick with any other case you or the soon ex spouse might have had...

God my daughter has only went by close sufficient an similar problem dont think he would nicely be in 2 places immediately? I wouldnt difficulty he hasnt a leg to face on and in no way putting his call on thebirth certificate develop right into a stroke of genius he has no say in this childs existence in any way you also could have him arrested if he's taking the toddler from you it truly is the regulation He could have a d n a executed yet regardless of that he will stil have years of courtroom wrangleshes only bluffing yet bypass and spot a lawyer and they'll deliver him a letter placing him immediately Al the finished

Yes, legal aid is available in most states for women. Unfortunately, the same is not the case for men.

yes, you can.