Pregnancy Possibility?

Okay, my last period was on 10/16/2008 I'm on 28 to 35 day cycle. Really difficult to tell when I ovulate. On 10/25/2008 I had sex with my husband. The next day I had this pain on my lower abdomen left side. I had it the whole day. On 10/31/2008 I started getting this brown discharge I had it for about 3 days. I was also very wet during this time...Sorry TMI. anyways I'm trying to conceive and I only had sex that one time. Could I have gotten pregnant? Thanks for your answers...

Favorite Answer

It very well could have happened! You may be pregnant! Wait until your period is a day late - then take a test - good luck and baby dust to you!! =)

9 times out of ten you was ovulating. You can sometimes spot when you ovulate. Timing is also right too! I spot sometimes when I ovulate. There is a chance that you could be pregnant! You should wait till you miss your period before testing! Good Luck and God Bless!!

It is a possibility that you ovulated and then you experienced implantation bleeding, wait until CD35 if you don't have your period by then it can be safe to take a test and know that it is accurate. Good luck and lots of baby dust!

If you were within the timeframe of ovulation when you had sex you could be. It only takes one time, even though your chances are better if you do it more often. Good luck!