Which phone would you get out of the following?

Blackberry

LG Renoir

LG Prada

Iphone

Samsung Tocco

Favorite Answer

I-phone most definitely, its so great. Straight from my phone i can see the weather, check my myspace, check stocks, take amazing pictures, listen to my i-pod, surf the web, play great games, text, go on aim, facebook, & google, see horoscopes, GPS, check my email and send pics! I Absolutely love it, its like my life! Get it, you wont regret it.

blackberry is the best. it is advanced, and it is simple, yet fun to use. the LG isn't very good. its had some problems, and the prada one is just a waste of money. the iphone is so overrated, and it is simple. the only good thing is the amount of apps. that it has because it is from apple. and the samsung, well, im not very sure... i havent heard much about it.

but my best choice would be the blackberry.

Easy the iPhone

If you are a serious business traveler who needs a physical keyboard then the Blackberry bold or curve would be a good choice. I still love the iPhone

my boyfriend has the lg prada and i think it's overrated, i would personally get the iphone but the blackberry storm is close, hopei helped :)

DEFENINTLEY GET THE IPHONE THEY WORK GOOD !! IGOT ONE

iPhone or Blackberry....