ok so i've only known this guy for 2 days and he asked me to be his gf already?

so hes ok

hes not that cute

but hes nice

idk wut shud i do?

Favorite Answer

Woh desperate guy or what! Don't rush into it, just go on a few more dates and see how you feel, you may end up hating him yet lol

the prob is you hardly know the guy. and it sounds like hes rushing it so he may turn out to be really clingy. u dnt wanna lead him on and then have to hurt him later. tell him that you need to get to know him more and don't want to rush it. but if you are sure u could have a good relationship with him go for it. it just seems like it would b hard to know since uv known him for 2 days

Two days seems as if you knows him a long time I have ask girls to be my girlfriend within minutes of meeting them they call it "lust at first sight" as far as that guy is concern providing you like him that's what matters give it a try he may grow on you,

Depending on if you think you really like him. If your just going to say yes to spare his feelings don't. Besides you've only known him for 2 days. If he is BF material then go out with him you'll soon realize that you either like him or don't like him.

Don't say yes, tell him you need more time to get to know him and he as well. Go on a few dates before becoming official. Trust me I was a guys' girlfriend before I got to know him better and it turned out terrible!

God Bless

first of all, being good looking is not a factor, a guy is only as cute as he is nice. second of all you should get to know him first, find out if you guys can be friends, before jumping into any sort of relationship. that is very important

That's creepy. If you like him OK, then just tell him that you'd rather take your time and get to know each other before becoming bf/gf.

to answer his question tell him that u 2 should really get to know each other better

go out on a date with him

movies, you know, something PG.

it's a bit weird that after 2 day he's asked u to b his gf..but its okay.

just get to know him.

• Tom

Just go out with him once. It isn't going to kill you and if he seems nice and has a good personality you could end up having a really good time.

i wouldn't do it.. tell him you want to be friends for awhile first. it's much better this way.. rather than making a mistake and finding you don't work/mesh well just spend some time getting to know each other. good luck.