Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

My boyfriend is embarrassed by me? Pics?

I don't understand it. He tells his friends he's not currently interested in anyone. He won't put me on his top on myspace, but he puts random people that he barely knows (or just barely met) on his top. He wants me to put forth all of the work in the relationship. I don't get it. Is he embarrassed by me? Am I not pretty enough for him or something?

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/brebay5/bs...

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/brebay5/fe...

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/brebay5/gk... (on the right)

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/brebay5/yg...

Lemme know if the links stop working.

Sry 2 those of you who already answered, but I didn't like the way the question was worded and yahoo would let me change it--- so I reposted the question. I promise I'm not trying to get compliments-- I'm honestly asking. Should I just ditch the dude?

• D-MAN
    Favorite Answer

you alreaady posted the same pics in a dife question.if you just fishing for compliments that makes you pretty shallow and lame...so whats it gonna be? is he embarrased of you or he wont add you to his top ten myspace?

• Marc M

If you're doing all the work, and getting none of the rewards (or having your needs met), you should dump the guy and find a new one. Judging from the answers on here, you have plenty of potential new suitors... and if you're still having problems meeting new guys, then it could be a hint that there's some other aspect of your life which needs some work.

• Ben

If he is going out with you he shouldn't be embarrassed by it

and well it is just myspace that really isn't that important

i mean i don't show my girlfriend to the world but if someone asks me about it i would tell the truth

if he tells his friends that he is single then maybe you should talk to him about it and depending on what you guys end up with maybe you should either break up or fix those things

ok if the a** is telling his friends that he is not interested in anyone but he is your boyfriend... are you sure that he is your boyfriend and not just someone that he can make out with? you are pretty but come on have some self respect!! if he is treating you this way then dump him you deserve better and you should find someone that will treat you better

good luck

♥ Veronica ♥

To be honest, you are a very CUTE girl! The best thing you should do is DUMP THAT JERK!

If he really loves you then he wouldn't be embarrassed of being with you. Guys like that are so not worth it!

stoppp, your so pretty!!

ok first off don't let him ruin your self esteem - im being dead serious ..your gorgeous.

second, if you feel this way, let him know and talk to him..thats what a relationship is -- communication. if he denies it and blows you off..then i honestly think that he's not good enough for a pretty and caring girl like you.

good luckk!!!

welll i know that there are some guys that just DONT KNOW how to treat the girls right...but if u know that he does and hes just feeling like treating u right now...u should DEF break up with him....cuz that relationship doesnt worth **** then...

you don't have to worry about your looks, girl. you are one gorgeous girl. he is what you would call an "egotistic." image and reputation means more than his personal life or relationships. not a good one to get into. find someone who truly likes you.

• Herb

You are gorgeous and deserve a better boyfriend.

• what is there to be embaressed abt?!?!?! you very pretty and he's lucky to have you dump him there's orther guys out there that will be grateful to have a girlfriend as pretty as you!