Whats The Diffrence of seeing eachother && dating?

whats the diffrence between dating,seeing eachother & achely being together.

Favorite Answer

seeing someone is when you meet up to have sex or even just go on dates without anyone knowing. Dating is when you go on dates together (funny that). Most people will know that your dating and won't pursue either you or the person you're dating (unless they're a *****). Going out with someone is just kind of a formality; it 'goes to the next step' so you hold hands in public and tell each other that you love each other. At least that's how I see it.

Hope I helped

seeing eachother is similiar to dating. Dating is where yu go on dates but arent comitted to eachother yet so both of you are allowed to go on dates with other ppl, Being together is when your actually bf and gf where theres noone else involved so if yu go on a date with someone while being with someone else thats considered cheating

to me dating means i can go out with the girl and then i dont call her for a couple of days

having a g/f to me means i have to call her everyday and we have to go out at least twice a week

seeing ur just going places and dating ur making out and ur doing thing with them and leting them touch u in place big diff