Please help i need to fit all my info on a pie graph?

what do you do if your data goes beyond 360 degrees but you need to add more data?? help please i have to hand in the pie graph by tommorow!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you need to include all the data, add up all the totals, and divide by 360 to get the new share of the pie chart.

The data shouldnt go beyond 360 degrees, that doesnt make sense. You need to give more info.

• 1 decade ago

Data can't go beyond 360 degrees and you can't have more than one pie chart. I think your data is wrong. Check it. If worst comes to worst, make it on Microsoft Excel, just input the data and it will make the graph.

Source(s): Knowledge
  • Kay X
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

What kind of data are you talking about?. Data can't go beyond 360 degrees...it's by percentage. Graph the pie chart according to the percent of data in one category. For example, if it was the results to a survey about what kind of pet most people want, the info may be like this:

Dog-50% of people (covers half of pie chart)

Cat-25% of people (covers quarter of pie chart)

Fish-12.5% of people (covers half of the amount that the "cat" data does)

Other-12.5% of people (covers same amount as fish)

• BZR
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It can't go beyond 360 degrees. The pie is the whole data set. Do it on Excel and let it compute automatically.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cinnea
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

A pie chart shows percentages. Since you can't have more than 100%, most data will fit onto a pie chart. You may need to convert your data to percentages in order to create your chart.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

bar graph when its catagorical eg how many people with blue eyes, brown eyes ect. circle graph is percentages, could be the same as bar graphs and line graphs when there are times like on the y axis 10 minutes 20 minutes and on the x axis miles like 1 mile 2 miles 3 miles

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

recalculate your data.

add the data to the already existing ones - total it all up.

this new total will be the equivalent of 360 degrees.

now recalculate each division & fit it in the pie chart.

all the very best

• 1 decade ago

Make another pie graph.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Do the chart in Excel, it will do all the work for you.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

A circle is 360 degrees. I would suggest making two circle graphs if you need to fit more data.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.