Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

pokemon team question?

PLZ READ THE WHOLE QUESTION GUYS...PLZ....DONT WANT HALF ANSWERS...THX A LOT...BEST ANSWER GIVEN AFTER A DAY OR SO.....PROBABLI LONGA..

well, im ev training a whole new team now and i want some opinions......

i will state some pkmn that will b on my team, and the moves/items/natures- some will be definit, some optional...the optinal ones are indicated with a /....a slash....

Garchomp @ item???....nature....Adamant///(already evd this guy...moves plz....

Outrage

Dragon Claw/ Dragon rush/ Stone edge/ anyhting else....

Earthquake

Fire Fang/ Swords Dance

Weavile@ Focus Sash...nature: ??? (gonna make this one...soon)

Ice punch (im gonna breed this move..i no what 2 do

Night Slash/ Ice Shard/Pursuit

Brick Break

Swords Dance

the tactcs with this is being used as a lead....ill swords dance first....if they switch out...then swords dance again...if not ...itll probably take me down to my sash....then since i will have a speed upping nature....ill almost always attack first.....so ill choose my attack and with a S.D, it should do some good damge.....

im thinnking of for the rest of the team:

Tyranitar

Lucario

Salamence

Dragonite

Gliscor

make some sufggestiosn

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

In my opinion I would go with this:

Garchomp@Life Orb

Nature: Adamant

Stone Edge

Swords Dance

Dragon Claw

Earthquake

Standard butt kicking Garchomp. Physical sweeper. Swords dance to sweep whole teams, Earthquake for STAB damage, Dragon Claw for STAB damage, Stone Edge to cover ice.

Weavile@Focus Sash

Nature: Jolly

Swords Dance

Night Slash

Ice Shard

Brick Break

EV's: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe

If you don't count Ninjask, Weavile is the fastest Sword Dancer in the game. Night Slash for stab damage. Ice Shard to counter Ninjask, Yanmega, Aerodactyl and Garchomp. Brick Break for other darks, and Blissey. 2x Swords Dance and Brick Break = Dead Blissey.

Rest of team:

Tyranitar - Good idea, it give sandstorm which gives garchomp an advantage.

Lucario - U already got Weavile, T-Tar and Garchomp to sweep, ain't that enough? In my opinion I wouldn't have taken Lucario in this team.

Salamence - Same as above, and 2 dragons is NOT a good thing to have (twice 400% weakness to ice - ouch!).

Dragonite - Same thing as above again, 3 times 400% weakness to ice!?@$?!@$?

Gliscor - A 7th pokemon... maybe for next gen. Anyway, better then pokémon above I would've taken this one for the versatility of your team. Here an idea for Gliscor:

Baton Passer:

Gliscor@Leftovers

EV's: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe

Nature: Jolly

Swords Dance

Baton Pass

Roost

Earthquake

With the amount of good sweepers in your team, this is deadly. If they can't survive long enough to stack up some Sword Dances you can send this guy out to Baton Pass them. Good in combination with lucario.

I hope this helped and good luck with the rest of your team, email me if you need more help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.