What ARE gaming mice and keyboards?

I've been hearing a lot of talk about gaming mice and keyboards. What excactly are they? And what makes them different from regular mice and keyboards?

Favorite Answer

Gaming mice and keyboard are more sentive to even the tinest of movement. Also some keyboards have special functions that could be set to use keystock instead of doing like ctrl+whatever or even have lcd in it so some games can show a players stat on it.

I have a game on my computer and sometimes my generic mouse has problem when I move my mouse a ting bit and slowly.

Some keyboards have a place especially for macros.

Like a numpad, except on the other side. You can set your macros to those keys.

As for gaming mice, I have one, but I'm not sure what wonders it does.

The scroll wheel tilts in different directions, it has several buttons that I haven't figured out what to do with, and you can weight it.

a prevalent keyboard will do purely great, there is not any longer an damaging lot of distinction between keyboards. whether, a mouse is greater significant, for great issues which includes objective. Mouses with distinctive buttons additionally assist you to have elementary accessibility to particular applications. the two way you place it nonetheless, you do no longer *relatively* want a "gaming" something. purely get a mouse and keyboard that experience stable, you do no longer ought to pay plenty greater to get some thing it relatively is purely marginally greater useful.

There are many kinds of gaming mice and boards, there all designed to take the spot of "Hotkeys" most predominantly in WOW. They work but there really on usable for that game. It can go into any usb outlet, but its advised you take out the keyboard first.

they're the mouse and keyboards that have special key commands and stuff built in or that can be set to help you play a game... but they basically work the same as a regular one, with the difference being of the additional keys.