Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why do asian men infact have smaller penises?

And I do know its true because I've been eye witness to 2 asian men in that way lol One was a friend, another a coworker who got drunk and decided to persue me lol They were both at most 4 1/2 to 5 inches, one was skinny (in girth) and the other (kind of thick) Needless to say, I didn't sleep with them or anything like that, I just had to run fast and get away, didn't want to laugh and say "okay its true!" But anyways, what's the reason (scientifically or naturally) they are smaller? I don't believe its the height thing, there are short men with big ones lol

lol and no i am not emotionally hurt by an asian man...PLEASE, most of them are really nice, i am mixed (black and latin) and for some reason i get pursued by them (maybe its the area i live in) but I just cant get over the fact they were small, now i know there are exceptions, but so far i haven't seen any lol but anyways thanks for the answers!

• Best Answer

average vagina size is 4 inches. average size of erect penis around 5-6 inches. 4 1/2 inches is enough to do the job. not all asian men have small penises, but the majority due and it's probably due to genetics. i heard that asian women are tighter also.

• Asian men have a small penis is because they are small stature to fit their mate of their area. It's just like pigs a pigs penis looks like a cork screw and the female pigs virgins is shaped to fit his penis. Africans were built bigger not small. It's all about the breeding for traits

1

Source(s): Naturally Increase Penis Size : http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?rMAo

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

And I do know its true because I've been eye witness to 2 asian men in that way lol One was a friend, another a coworker who got drunk and decided to persue me lol They were both at most 4 1/2 to 5 inches, one was skinny (in girth) and the other (kind of thick) Needless to say, I didn't sleep with...

Source(s): asian men infact smaller penises: https://tr.im/EFlPO

If you compared to western guys of course Asians have smaller penis. However among them Southeast Asians have bigger than the orientals.

Perhaps it's true that Asians have smaller penis size, but don't forget their cultures are much exotic and even the best food can be found in Asia, look up 50 world's most delicious food by CNNGo. And whose martial arts (Kung Fu, Karate-do, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Silat etc) get popular fast? It's the Asians.

Naturally Increase Penis Size - http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?vbjT

It is probably society factors more than anything. But a small penis can be attractive to many women because they feel less threatened. Remeber, a penis is essentially a stabbing weapon.

get over it, asians have little penises its normal for them.

Asians Penis

I've taken showers with blacks, other whites, and Asians. The stereotypes are true. Get over it.

Asian men have know all along that it's how you use it that matters.