2007/2006 Nissan Maxima vs Nissan Altima ?

Between a 2007/2006 Nissan Maxima vs 2007/2006 Nissan Altima which would be a better fit for a college student? ( Don't plan to buy until spring 2010) I'll be using my car to commute to school, work, & to my national guard drills.

• Chad D
    Best Answer

I'd go with the Altima. I think the V6 in those are more powerful than the Maximas.

It matters the 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 S is newer but the base model. The 2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL is older but its the SL. I would would take the 2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL.

Neither..........Buy American Made........like a Dodge Challenger or Chevy Camaro when they come out in 2010.

Do you realize, buying an American Made Car where the profits go back to an American Company has a more positive effect on the economy than buying a house. More American workers jobs (family livelihoods) are in that one car between the American suppliers than when you buy a house.

One of the real reasons we're in the this bad economy is because the government won't tax the inbound Foreign cars coming into this country like when Foreign Governments tax our cars when they are sent overseas. Heck some countries won't even let us sell our cars in there country, but their cars can be sold here.

If you think their cars are so much better in quality, they are not .... Foreign cars breakdown just as much as an American made car it's just that when you go to their dealerships they treat you better.

So please consider Buying American while we still have a choice.

2007 maxima it looks better than the altima