Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

Today i feel very upset and sad cos my Dad lose 4D lottery he blame me from not telling what 4d come out?

i am serious not kidding how do i know what number will come out?Haiz sad lah

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I understand your situation. People who like to gamble will blame everyone except themselves whenever they lose. The problem is with your dad, not you.

I think you must have "given" him some good luck numbers in the past either knowingly or unknowingly ( judging from your many previous questions on praying to various deities for numbers ) and your dad expected you to to do that everytime.

It's time for you to have a good chat with your dad over this problem but find a good opportunity to do so. Continue to pray to various gods / deities but make sure you do that to gain inner peace within yourself and not for asking "numbers". Let your father know that you are no longer as "supersticious with numbers" as before, you want to have a peaceful mind as well as a peaceful family.

It's obvious that your dad is highly supersticious ( most gamblers are like that ) and obsessed with his lotteries. Knowing that old people are hard to change, be patient and allow your dad to change gradually. Next time when your dad starts scolding / blaming you, just walk away , go out for a while and then return.

Initiate some efforts to alleviate this problem of yours, otherwise this problem will continue to disturb your mind. Good luck ( no, no this luck not for numbers ) to you.

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Oh Boy ! Ask your father whether he realizes that if he has not bought the 4D, he would not have to lose, but still have the money ? How much has he forfeited buring the last 12 months ? How much he won ? What is his "profit" ? Is it worth it ? Crazy, is it not ? 1 person lost. 2 persons upset !

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Of courselah you probably did no longer strike... did no longer Natukong needs the blood of your toddler to fulfil its situation? bear in mind each choose granted, comes with its situation? What have you ever performed this time??? What?!!! You gave Natukong the blood of a rotten lifeless chimpanzee??? Ohhhh come on guy..... that's why in no way strike... Hahaha

• Jeffy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

haiz...

unless you're natukong, then he can't blame you la..

even natukong gave wrong 4D numbers most of the time...

cheer up man..tell your dad you're not a 4d god.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Boon Q
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Teach him to play the stock market then.

After that get him a cherry from China.

• 1 decade ago

tell him the number will come out tomorow. And if it doesn't, then it'll come out day after tomorrow.

• 1 decade ago

man,why don't u leave your house for a while.if your dad mood is really bad then you can stay in budget hotel for a nite.

• 1 decade ago

well, it's his fault. how are you suppose to know which numbers will be on it? heck, if you knew that, then you would probably be too rich to even go on yahoo answers. don't get yourself down, it's his fault, not yours.

• x
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I'm also looking for someone to blame. Can tumpang ?

• Ha Ha Ha There u go again.

Source(s): Bulat bless u.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.