Carlnig asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

How should I set my fantasy lineup for week 11?

As of now these are my starters:

QB:Tyler Thigpen

RB:Clinton Portis(Sprained MCL)

RB:Frank Gore

RB/WR:LenDale White

WR:Greg Jennings

WR:Bernard Berrian

TE:Bo Scaife

K:John Kasay

D:Carolina

And here is my bench:

Brett Favre QB

Chicago D

Vincent Jackson WR

Greg Olsen TE

Shaun Alexander RB

Rashied Davis WR

Rob Bironas K

I am iffy on starting Portis after hearing about his knee issues. And the way it sounds, Alexander won't be good for much if he does fill in for Portis. Should I leave it as is, or what would you change?

Favorite Answer

I'd start Favre over Thigpen first off as Kansas City's offense is just terrible and with game film on Thigpen I doubt he will be as productive this week as he was last week, but it's your call. I'd also start Bironas over Kasay, Detroit gives up a lot of touchdowns but not a lot of field goals, where as Jacksonville's defense is not as good this year but they are holding teams to more field goal attempts. As for you're running backs with a sprained MCL I don't think Portis is going to be playing this week, so I'd monitor the situation and make a game day decision, although reports say he should be good to go game day, if he doesn't go then I'd move LenDale White to the RB position and plug in V. Jackson at the RB/WR slot.

Keep it that way, but if Portis doesnt play then put LenDale White at RB and VJax at the flex

Source(s): my infinite knowledge base
  • hiott

WR Nicks, Fitzgerald RB: M. Bush, Stewart Flex: Mathews TE: Finley do no longer understand something of your lineup, yet you will possibly desire to have a sturdy hazard to win with this lineup, given their possibilities and matchups.