What should the Temp be? St. Bernard?

So I have a St. Bernard and I am not going to tell you how old he is because I don't want his age to decide your answer but my question is What is the coldest temp you think a St. Bernard can handle? My dog is an outside dog and I live in Minnesota so it can get really really cold here what is the lowest temp it... show more So I have a St. Bernard and I am not going to tell you how old he is because I don't want his age to decide your answer but my question is

What is the coldest temp you think a St. Bernard can handle? My dog is an outside dog and I live in Minnesota so it can get really really cold here what is the lowest temp it should be before I bring him inside?

he is a medium haired st bernard has a dog house but isn't smart enough to stay in it.
Update: YES HE HAS A BED IN THERE AND 2 PILLOWS... ITS A BIG DOG HOUSE... THEY ARE OUTSIDE DOGS GET OVER IT...