why do my shoes eat my socks?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Quit wearing bulldogs as shoes!!!

• 6 years ago

what do you do when you wear a size 5- 51/2 shoe & 90% start at size 6 I put orthotics in my shoes does not help. Also socks are the problem however they come one size fits all I have tried kids socks however they are not thick enough.

• 1 decade ago

I found that if i bought shoes that were a tad big, my socks would slide down from the friction created by the extra room in my shoes...if you get shoes that fit you perfectly-there shouldn't be a problem :) good luck with those biting shoes :D

• 1 decade ago

It could be 1. the elastic in your socks is worn out 2. your shoes are to long and slipping on your heel or 3. your shoes are to wide and slipping on your hee

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do you mean why do they fall down in your shoes? The elastic on the socks is probably worn out. And if they're skate shoes, they'll do that anyway.

• 1 decade ago

Because they are hungry! But no, seriously, your shoes wear out your socks a create hole because when you walk they rub on the inside of your shoe.

• 1 decade ago

funny funny funny.. do u mean that when u walk ur socks fall into your shoes! thats funny... thats just because ur socks are tooo big... either that or they are too short.. if u get longer socks then they wont be worked into ur shoes! lol... or it could be because u dont feed them.. lol

Source(s): lollol lol lol lol ololololololololol
  • 1 decade ago

because maybe you dont change your socks. and your shoes are dying with the smell..... lol

na

your probably rubbing the socks bare. to much friction maybe?

• 1 decade ago

because your socks are too short and your shoes too loose

Source(s): life experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your shoes need to lick your sock with their "tongues" first!

Get it?!?

That's so funny I just make myself laugh so hard! Oh my God! I'm falling over! HAHAHAHAHA!

Wait...That was really pretty stupid.

Your shoes have no teeth, mind, brain, etc.

They can't eat diddly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.