Please help me find a good acne treatment!?

Ok here is all my info: My name is Martin and i'm a 16 your old guy in my junior year of high school. I started to get acne in freshman year but never really did anything about it because it would only be a zit or two. Sophomore year is when i began to get a little more severe acne. Every day i had a new pimple or... show more Ok here is all my info:
My name is Martin and i'm a 16 your old guy in my junior year of high school. I started to get acne in freshman year but never really did anything about it because it would only be a zit or two. Sophomore year is when i began to get a little more severe acne. Every day i had a new pimple or two. Towards the end of the year i finally decided to do something about my acne once it became very noticeable. I bought my first ever acne treatment, Proactiv Solutions. Expecting miracles, i was very disapointed when after 3 and a half months of use there was no significant difference in my facial acne. It was almost time for me to begin junior year when i suddenly got a huge breakout along the right side of my chin and jaw line. Now many people have told me that maybe this was due to stress but i know it wasnt because i had just had the best summer of my life and i had just gotten the thing most kids wait a long time for, my drivers license. At the time i was taking many muscle gain supplements, including creatine. Could it have been because of that? Well back to my acne, the right side of my chin is now scarred because of how severe my acne was at one point. As for the rest of my face it's doing ok, i get occasional zits, but i have areas where it seems like they may never go away. i'm really careful and follow the acne free unwriten rules ( drink water, don't touch your face, etc.) all i'm looking for is a good ance treatment that works. i have a pretty sensitvive face if that helps. i've tried proactiv and neutrogena advanced solutions. if you know any home treatments, or anything that will help my acne scars and acne pimples please let me know! Thanks so much guys!
Update: dajdkfadj;k da;kdjfadkla