help I'm having guy problems!! guys only?

ok so there's this guy and I really like him and he says that he likes me to just doesn't want a girlfriend right now. so alright whatever, but then he got my number and texts every day. we have been talking every day for 3 weeks. And then he sent me a chain text saying kiss or pass (which means if I would kiss him i would text him kiss and if i wouldn't I would text back pass). he said he would kiss me and i said probably i would. Then he said something about asking me in school (I can't remember exactly what though) but then he said he will ask me in school tomorrow and that day he was sick and I sent to him i hope you feel better and he sent back thanks because you don't want me to vomit in your mouth tomorrow....and I'm not sure if that means if hes going to or is he just joking?? he does joke with me a lot and tease me too

and he keeps asking about kissing and if I ever kissed anyone and if I ever made out with anyone

Favorite Answer

Im guy and hes giving you signs and it sounds like he wants to make out with you and if you want to do it back take him some where quit or alone and dark guys like that. Then he will kiss you and about the vommeting thing he is just kidding he is just saying he dost want to do that so he will kiss you when hes ready like when he isnt sick so he dosnt vemet in ur mouth.Plz pick me as est aswer ive never been it before.

• The same thing happened with my sister. he is joking and it means he still wants to kiss you even though you said that. so it isn't harmful to your relationship. he also wants to see how experienced you are with kissing because he might or might not be just ask the same questions back like if he says," have you ever made out with anyone?" just say, "have you?" haha and he will most likely answer truthfully cuz you sound shy so maybe he felt shy too. sorry that was kinda long but i had a lot of info! hehe sorry for avoiding the guys only rule!

OK. The flirt stage is going to start getting old soon. Ask him: "do you wanna go walk in the park or go do something? Otherwise, I'm kinda tired and need to go home and work on something." Sooner than later the games are going to start getting a little trite. I suppose you've already asked the guy if he's ever serious about anything. Anything at all. If not, then do so.

That was a joke...a really lame one. He's totally into you, and he's particularly forward about it. A guy will tease you because he likes you (it's called flirting). Lean back for now and see what he does. He'll probably ask you out. If not its because he's nervous, so you should take the first step. Your battle is already won; he likes you. You are in the driver's seat; do what you want.

well obviously teasing! he probly wants to kiss u and im sure u wanna kiss him! but trust me! if he does.... don't let the hooking up go on for too long if its not leading to anything because people will start tlkin bout u no matter what, and not necessarily in a good way :/ hook up and hang out and tease for maybe a couple weeks but don let it go past kissing and rubbing against each other if anything! u dont wanna seem easy! u wanna play hard to get makin him want u more ;] well goodluck! hope i helped :]]

he probably is joking and he probably will ask you tomorow but thats kind of not funny about the vometting thing... if a girl ever said that to me i would think about that when were kissing or before and it would make me not want to kisss him... but its up to u. good luck

hes just joking around. dont worry about it and when he said u wouldnt want him to vomit in ur mouth tommorw he might me he wants to make out

omg he totally likes you!!!! about vomiting in yoru mouth..that was a joke so don't worry! but he def likes you and just give it time..i guess right now hes not ready to have a relationship but i guess you guys can have a fling :)

answer mineee!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqx0I...

thanks for answering mine firstly and he was joking about the kiss, i think, but he definitly likes you when you see him you should say wheres my kiss, first we should go see a movie then you can give me my kiss after

yea, so when you see him get the balls to go and kiss him! Screw it right! Just do it! Don't wait for him....

But yea, it seems like he really wants to