I cant afford college! im freaking out! help?

im kinda freaking out because im a senior in high school, and recently my family is doing poorly financially, my parents never married and i live with my mom with no siblings and she makes like 85,000 a year and my dad like 20,000 but he cant help me. my mom sucks at money managing and says by the end of the month... show more im kinda freaking out because im a senior in high school, and recently my family is doing poorly financially, my parents never married and i live with my mom with no siblings and she makes like 85,000 a year and my dad like 20,000 but he cant help me. my mom sucks at money managing and says by the end of the month paying all her bills she is in debt, we live in southern ca which is really expensive and we r struggling. she already has a second mortgage and has to pay over 3000 a month. im a great student 4.4 gpa 2220 on sat's, sports, asb everything but i cant get any financial aid or scholarships, white male is a bad combo, also i cant take out loans, bad credit and mom no collateral. what do i do!!! my parents didnt save for college and now im screwed. i want to go to schools like USC or UCLA but usc is 50,000 a year and ucla like 30, with expenses. plus i dont have a car yet and i have all ap classes and cant work, no time. my parents say state school and working through school, but i want to be a doctor, state is not good enough or have the programs i need! help pls! running out of time! i cant even afford application costs but colleges dont care, all they see is my parents make over 100,000 a year but they dont understand that number is closer to 0 with expenses! im soo scared! im staying in Ca too! btw sorry for the atrocious grammar, im just a little panicked!
4 answers 4