Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance Music Video?

Does anyone know who the two beautiful girls [the toddler and the brunette with her] in Lee Ann Womack's "I Hope You Dance" video are?

I was thinking they are her two daughters, but I wasn't sure.

Favorite Answer

Yes the two girls are her daughters:

The song was a dedication to Womack's daughters. Her daughters, Aubrie and Anna Lise, who were ages 9 and 1 [respectively] at the time, appear in the video with her. Jason Sellers, country singer, is the father to her oldest and record producer Frank Liddellis the father to her daugher Anna Lise.

Her daughters are now 17 years old (Aubrie) and 9 years old (Anna Lise). Her daughter Aubrie sings harmony on the just-released 'Call Me Crazy,' song.

• mensah

Lee Ann Womack Daughters

Beautiful mother and daughters.

they are her 2 daughters

Those two girls are her daughters.