Who feels like I do about President - Elect Barack Obama?

I feel Barack Obama will be an excellent President. Not only is he the Man for the Job, in this most uncertainty of times, but he is the one that can get this country back on track. I feel he can and will work across party lines. I feel his working out, is helping him such much in dealing with the stress... show more I feel Barack Obama will be an excellent President. Not only is he the Man for the Job, in this most uncertainty of times, but he is the one that can get this country back on track.

I feel he can and will work across party lines. I feel his working out, is helping him such much in dealing with the stress of being in such a position as the President -Elect soon to be President, he is under and yet is able to handle it so very well. That is a big plus.

I salute President - Elect Barack Obama and I wish him well. Your Thoughts, please.