Need advice please! Girls come!?

so i get a little nervous or shy around girls that i like but nothing big... i jsut dont know when i should make a move or how let her know i might be in to her

any advice on how to break down the wall? haha

Favorite Answer

Ok, first I think it is really cute that you are asking this :)

If you two are around alot of people focus almost all of your attention on her so she knows you have her in mind, but don't like stare at her because that would just be creepy.

When you are alone look into her eyes... not below :P & really listen to her as she speaks because it will show her that you care and are interested in what she has to say.

If you want to kiss her wait until you two are alone, or somewhat alone in an APPROPRIATE space and if she comes reallly close to your face do it because that is what she is hinting for you to do.

And when you are close to eachother hold her hand, put your hand on her knee, put your arm around her... cute things like that ;)

If she doesn't take the hint then you will REALLLY need to push your flirting.

Haha, that is so funny cause i just cleaned my room cause a guy is coming over to my place latter tonight to do the same thing. I would say you are totally doing everything just fine, now just sit back and relax. And A word to the wise. If you want to date this girl, don't kiss her! Whatever you do don't kiss her if you want it to go farther than just a one night thing. As a girl, in the same situation, if a guy kisses me the first time we hang out and watch a movie, then I assume all he wants is to make out and nothing more. So just a tip for you if you are considering taking it father than just tonight! Good Luck! :)

OK if you're shy and you want to make a move, I think you should just look her in the eyes and smile. Shy guys usually can't just say " I really like you" so this way is better. Girls love guys who are sweet and caring. Get to know her better and make her laugh. All a girl really wants is a guy she can cuddle and just have fun with! -Ox

Be yourself. That is all that I can say. Just be nice and try to be funny but don't push it. Also be sure that you smell good. I am a girl and I know that guys don't always smell as good as girls. Just wear a sexy smelling cologne. And if you are dating someone, don't get all serious. If she asks for it then you can take it to the next step (as in serious kissing or MORE) but don't push her. Don't be alone with her unless you know that you can control yourself around her. Just like I said be yourself and take your relationship one step at a time. Hope all goes well and I hope you find the right girl.

Just relax. It's normal though it's okay. I get nervous to around someone I like as well. You like someone let them know by talking to them and flirting with them. Don't seem desperate or anything though. Take a deep breath and just be sweet and smooth.

you can judge by body language, when you're around a girl, you can tap them on their arm or when you see them, give them a hug. That usually breaks the ice, or in your case a wall.

It also helps to talk about a subject both of you have in common.

talk to us more often. ask us how was our day etc. like, if ur in the same class and u forgot something like a pencil, ask. and then talk to that person (girl) more and more everyday, but take it slow, and soon u guys will be talking alot. maybe if she has facebook or watever u guys could chat there. oh and like when u have a quiz on something ask her wat she got or if u don't get a problem ask her. u guys should talk more about school and that will soon start decreasing, and both of u will talk more about other things.

Time usually... Don't really make a move at first just try to be their friend.. Try and read body language to see if they like you.

You liar.

You cant be that shy around girls

cause you just told us all to come!

Lmao sorry im being disgusting lol

x

Spend some quality time with her. Get to know her, become comfortabl around her!

And when you feel comfortable telling her..Go all out

;)