I want a cheap 5 day holiday in january but don't know where to go?

I've been looking at breaks away in january but i want a bit of sun and somewhere that will be fun

I've been looking at Portugal, Spain, Tenerife and Futureventra has anyone been to these places in January and if so were they any good?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Spain and portugal I can say are amazing, but I don't know how cheap you can do this. Often all inclusives can be a decent price, especially if you after new years. You can go for $1000 flight stay drinks everything.

Some place I like

Cuba

Dominican Republic

St Lucia

there are so many more, just check redtag.ca or similar.

• 1 decade ago

Nothings cheap in January but because you want an odd duration try looking at flights and accommodation separate. Easy jet fly everyday if you live in the Uk but book early cos come december the new edition prices will be on sale and the prices will go up again. Have a great time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try Madeira Islands in Portugal.

• 3 years ago

Tenerife. difficulty become whilst we went, the climate become so undesirable decrease lower back here that we've been interior the lower back of time table for 4 hours in Tenerife and then had to be transferred to a distinctive airport and then bussed decrease lower back to our departure airport - all solid relaxing inspite of the shown fact that! yet yet another solid concept is Malta - we've had a fantastic holiday there in January. we've additionally been to Benidorm for the 1st week of January and enjoyed their custom of 'feast of the three Kings' on January 6th - no longer heat yet quite friendly and Springlike

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try Hong Kong, everything's cheap there. it's also famous for the victoria harbor. people there mostly understand English & they're friendly & polite; my friends from Canada, US, UK, Australia love HK very much. www.hkta.org or message me for more information & hope this helps

Source(s): i'm an Asian American, living & working in Hong Kong for 18 years
  • 1 decade ago

The Greek islands are fantastic...but not sure they are hot then...also..watch the Euro..the exchange rate is terrible right now..it'll be expensive when you get there if it stays the same as now!

• 1 decade ago

How about Thailand. Bangkok or Koh samui.

Happy New year.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to ayia napa in cyprus its beautiful

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.