The twins are here!! Anyone care to share in my joy?

Morning everyone!

I was online emailing my husband's family pictures of the new babes and just thought I'd share my good news with my fellow Y!A users... My girls were born yesterday evening. Everyone's doing great. They were born 4 weeks early so their breathing is being monitored. But other than that, everything's fine!! I have four days of stay at the hospital left, then we can take them home...

I wanted to say thank you to everyone that gave me pregnancy and baby name advice.

Rosalyn Grace Hand

5 lbs 15 oz, 18"

Born 7:14 pm, November 10, 2008

&

Christiana Elise Hand

6 lbs 4 oz, 18.5"

Born 7:31 pm, November 10, 2008

14 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Congratulations..... beautiful names. And what big girls you had... for being 4 weeks early too....... they must be very healthy!

Enjoy your stay, even though I am sure you are excited to bring your girls home, enjoy this time and get some rest....... its will be even better bringing them home with a well rested mommy.

CONGRATULATIONS..... again!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Congratulations! What beautiful names!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Congratulations! I know you're overjoyed. That's good weights for twins especially born early. Good job!

• 1 decade ago

Congrats! Beautiful names! Good luck twins are hard work but double the fun too ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Congratulations. Great names too.

• 1 decade ago

Congratulations!

I really like the names.

• 1 decade ago

Awww, what beautiful names! Congratulations!

• 1 decade ago

Woooo hoooooooooooo! Twins, wow! Congratulations, and I hope someone got you a diaper service as a baby shower gift! ;-)

I really like the names, too!

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! (AND get some rest!)

:-D

• 1 decade ago

Congratulations mommy on your beautiful baby girls! Enjoy them, they get big so fast!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Awww.. cute names!! Congrats on the new babes :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.