Favorite Pasta Sauce: Ragu, Prego, Classico, (other)?

Is there really a difference? I see so many different sauces at the store and I wonder - could there really be worlds of difference between them all? What do you think.

• ?
    Best Answer

I prefer to make my own because I've never bought one that was as good as home made.

Pizza sauce is pretty much the same thing. It's just a marketing ploy. You can use pasta sauce or plain tomato sauce with added herbs. I would use a better quality sauce than prego though.

Prego. However, if you take a can of the cheapest store brand sauce and add a dry spaghetti mix to it it is almost as good as prego.

Hunts Spaghetti sauce.

Prego Original is the BEST!

muir glen organic pasta sauce - garlic roasted garlic or mushroom.

so good. and yes i think it tastes the best because of the quality of ingredients and lack of weird chemicals. it is priced about the same as the traditional brand names.

i love ragu garden style with the zuchini its so good but i love prego mini meatball and garlic sauasge so delicious

I like Classico.

• .

i hate ragu. pregos good.

Ragu parmesan romano is the best !!!!!