Anyone TTC with a tilted uterus? When not able to keep it in? details included?

I've always had a tilted uterus, but now that I have had one child, it has become more tilted. Each time my husband and I try to conceive, it just comes right back out thanks to gravity. :) How can I deal with this. Even if I put my legs up or anything like that, it doesn't seem to help.

Sorry for all the detail, but I wanted to be specific

Favorite Answer

There is a neat little contraption called the "instead cup" or another version is the "moon cup"

After you have sex, you can put this little cup up in there and it will prevent any semen from coming out! I personally have never used it before but I think it would help in your situation a lot.

They sell them to be used as "green" alternatives to tampons, but they work just as well holding in semen! Ive seen lots of women on forums use them for TTC and they like them a lot (it makes it less messier after sex lol)

I think you can buy them on Ebay for pretty cheap like $20 and you can just wash it and use it over and over again!

http://www.mooncup.co.uk/

Source(s): TTC #1 for 5 years with no luck yet. Ive done LOTS of research over things though!

Sorry for being gross but I have the same problem.....um " doggy style" works great lol. After he ejaculates stay with your hips up for a little while :)

Good luck

Source(s): It worked for me

i honestly don't have experience with that, but wanted to tell you that you can ask doctors online for free and maybe find others going through similar situations, try fertilityties.com

good luck!!!