Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

What colour should i dye my hair next? [pictures]?

so i was thinking of dyeing my hair either like a a super dark brown, or black but im not really sure if it would look that good.

if not, what colour should i dye my hair next.

this is what my hair looks like now

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/xoxPuddle...

and these are from when i had my natural hair colour

i know their not the best pictures but yeah. what do you think.

Update:

i dont really like having red hair, ive had it for a month and im bored of it,

and ive had brown hair pretty much my whole life. i dont like it anymore.

and im fine with bleaching my hair, i do it all the time, in chunks.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

the red looks amazing but if you dont like it, you should keep it brown or dye it a really dark brown. just curious, what type of bleach and hair dye do you use?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Purple. Okay, I'm being partial. Medium to dark brown looks good on you. Have you tried black before? A black bob would be cute, though if I had hair your length, I would not cut it.

• KayJay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The red looks great. Don't do black...you'll never be able to dye it anything else....it cannot be lightened unless you bleach. Put a few highlights in the red.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it looks great right know i wish i had your hair. just remember if you go blonde bleach it first, and if you get want the bleach blonde look use two boxs of dye ( i had your colour hair and only used one and it is sort of yellow straw colour) or go to the salon and get it done. what ever you pick sould look good

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I really like the color u have on now.But if u do decide to go black be prepared, its not easy to go back lighter after.The darker the hair the harder to originate unless of course you can afford a stylist to strip it for you.

• Raia
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Aww, you're super cute! I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no idea what you should dye it. I think you look great the way it is now, but you said you want to change it :/

• 1 decade ago

personally light brown or natural hair color looks best on almost any girl, so i would suggest not dyeing your hair.

• 1 decade ago

change back to your natural color!

it's gorgeous:)

i wish i could say everyone looks best with natural- but i'd be a hypocrite. my hair is god knows what color (blonish-brownish-some grey?!)..but i have it dark brown/black with a blue streak.

anywho..get back to the natural, girl!

• 1 decade ago

I really dont think you should dye your hair! it looks great to me!

• 1 decade ago

Your hair looks best when it was natural!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.