I need help with bullets for a 7mm STW?

I used to shoot federal premium, trophy bonded bear claw. They stopped making them about a year ago and all I only have 15 bullets now, anyone know where I can find these bullets or bullets like these, I don't want remington, those suck, and I would like 150gr bullets.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Federal still makes the 7mm STW with a 160 grain Nosler Accubond bullet. This is not a bad loading, as Nosler makes one of the better bonded bullets out there (nowhere close to trophy bonded bear claw, though).

Remington makes a pair of loadings in 7mm STW, 140 grain core-lokt and a 140 grain Swift A-Frame pointed soft point. I agree with you that core-lokt bullets suck, but Swift A-Frame bullets are top notch.

Hornady's website has zero listings for 7mm STW, nor does Winchester. As far as commercial loadings go, you may be limited to the above choices.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

150 gr Nosler Partitions Nosler part#17050 I feel your pain. If Hornady ever quits loading 162gr for 7mm Rem Mag I will be lost. Be sitting down when you look at the price

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Buy a reloading press

• 1 decade ago

try midway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.