why do black women have a problem with black men dating white women...?

Or a woman of any other race besides black?

Im a hispanic woman who is dating a black man.

Well there's this black girl in my class who publicly said she wouldn't vote for obama if he was married to a white woman. And today she saw me with my bf who is also black and completely went out of her way to be rude to us (long story)

Why is this such a bad problem. Its so scary for me to tell black women that im dating a black man!

Best Answer

I'm a latina myself. It bothers me as well because mostly my dating experiences were all black other then the latino men but anyways i look at it like this. Us latinas are exotic and sexy and of course one of a kind so i think that's why them girls always got to say something. Intimidation i guess(lol) hun dont worry about, She just jealous and your exotic looking and shes just plain. Keep the head up and flaunt your **** hun:) that's all we can do

It's because black women are gorgeous and those who date interracially are more dictated by the media than people will like to admit. I'm latino and let me tell you, African American women on average have bodies way more curvaceous and beautiful than most Hispanic Americans. It's messed up how in interracial dating we sponsor the males and disregard the females of a given race. This is vice-versa with those of Asian decent. A lot of black men don't appreciate thier beautiful black princesses; to the point of insulting them. **** those self-blinded idiots.

Source(s): WOMEN OF ALL RACES ARE BEAUTIFUL.

From my perspective, black women feel like they're shrinking and being less appreciated more and more everyday. I think it stings them a bit when they see a man from their own race date a white girl, because they think white girls can date just about anyone, and the least black men can do is at least date women of their own race (who are shrinking)

I date black guys,alot of the time when a black girl would see us, she'd give us a dirty look, but anyone else is okay with it.

I don't really see the wrong in interracial dating but I don't think that black women are completely wrong for thinking this way.

well you can't specifically say that all black women have a problem with black men dating white women if you've only experienced one girl saying this. im white and i have a black boyfriend and no one has commented on it. maybe she is racist or has a reason beneath this. but in my experience there have been a lot of relationships where one person is of a different ethnicity to the other and no body comments on this at all, its seemed as perfectly normal and acceptable.

Just ignore. im mixed race, half black half white. You cant say it as if every black women is like that. Because not all of them are. Dont judge peoples cultures please.

• same reason why hispanic women have a problem with bw dating hm. and no, we're not jealous and we're far from plain esp. if other women of other races are injecting themselves with stuff to get our features.

I think it's because they think we're taking their men or something like that...But then again it could just be racism. Who knows...but I really want to know why they think it's such a bad problem! I think it's totally fine.

i'd watch save the last dance.......

pay very close attention!

coz they are s l u t s and now there in the white house lol

btw ino its uno but i was jking guys lol

Source(s): my brain