My boyfriends birthday is tomorrow ! !?

My boyfriends birthday is on tuesday! I didn't get him anything yet ! what should i do, since i am low on cash! helpp!

Best Answer

Make him a card. Go to a scrapbook or craft store and Cut up some paper. Layer it up and put some stickers all over it and wish him the greatest birthday ever. Go buy a ton of ballons and blow up as many as possible.

Today is my boyfiends B-day. I did that 365 days ago for him when we were low on cash. It says "effort" and it's from the heart and won't break the bank

Buy a bottle of massage oil and some tea lights, I leave the rest to your imagination. Does not have to be sexual but sensual. Great way for couples to bond. Under £3

Would you rather an experience you both can enjoy or baking a cake for hours. Do something only a girlfriend can do rather than something his mother can do or the supermarket can provide.

ps don't forget the birthday card, this shows premeditation and wont seem last minute.

Source(s): I am a boy friend to a girl friend

Fill his car with balloons and make him dinner. Give him a big candy card. It's got sayings on it like I love it when you make me snicker (and instead of writing snicker you would glue the snicker there). Or I love how we can be nerds together (replace the word with a box of nerds). Just think of cute sayings that could be replaced by candy and put it in a big poster card!

I know it sound cheesy, but you don't have to get him anything for his birthday. Yeah, it's always nice to get presents, but he should understand that you're low on cash.

make him a card, bake him a cake, do something sweet for him, just make him feel special. Tell him you're sorry, but you didn't have money he can't get mad about that.

Hope I helped.

make a dinner Serve something it with ice cream and either a lemon sauce, a caramel sauce. You could make a trifle with it too. Layer pieces of cake with a custard (or a vanilla pudding) and maybe pieces of fruit. Top with whipped cream.

Lol, Tell'em "Since it's your b-day, you can take me to the movies. SMOOCH!"

I'm not sure. I'd totally say put out, but I dunno how old you are. You sound young, so I dunno. You could buy yourself time? Say you'll take him out during the weekend for his birthday. You'd have a little extra time to get some money N you guys can do something together.

OR! if you're totally broke, do something innocent that'll drive'em wild. Like... a little flash of a couple of girls he'd like to meet. :-"

Bake him brownies XD

Or a cake. You could even get

one of the mixes or something.

OR write him a poem

Or send him an e-card

Make him a really nice dinner & bake him a cake. As for a gift, make him a coupon book redeemable for massages, bubble baths together, whatever. use your imagination :) it's cute and it doesn't cost you anything.

Ring

Tell Him Happy Birthday....