EX-JW here. What does anyone know about JW leaders performing exorcisms on their members?

Has anyone ever run across anyone who's done so? What method did they use? Do they not perform them and allow the individual to be possessed or kick the individual to the curb until they're no longer possessed and can return to the congregation? Just curious. In my and my family's many years being involved... show more Has anyone ever run across anyone who's done so? What method did they use? Do they not perform them and allow the individual to be possessed or kick the individual to the curb until they're no longer possessed and can return to the congregation?

Just curious. In my and my family's many years being involved with this group I've never heard how they handle this situation. And I know they believe in possession because they speak so much against being demonized and allowing demonic influence into their lives.
Update: Chuck Russell, are you out there?
Update 2: LOL cyberme. I guess I'm really glad that I'm not one anymore because your religion has no mechanism to help those oppressed (other than prayer and indiscriminately throwing away the poor soul's belongings), although you believe in possession. Also, how could anyone hold a demon possessed person... show more LOL cyberme. I guess I'm really glad that I'm not one anymore because your religion has no mechanism to help those oppressed (other than prayer and indiscriminately throwing away the poor soul's belongings), although you believe in possession.

Also, how could anyone hold a demon possessed person accountable for their actions? Of course the demon's going to advocate wrongdoing.. so, with no leadership to help expell the demon, the Elders would disfellowship the poor oppressed soul because of the demon advocating wrongdoing? LOL

JW logic. gotta love it. Hey, but thanks for your answer. Love it.