If The Lord said Good Riddance to you, then what does that mean?

Update: zilla - Now why would the bible give me the truth, since it never discribes the elements of the Devil. Yet it tells us some interesting things about ourselves now doesn't it!!!! Wonder why he cloaked himself in that bible.. now what version are you talking about. Would the Lord want to confuse you? King... show more zilla - Now why would the bible give me the truth, since it never discribes the elements of the Devil. Yet it tells us some interesting things about ourselves now doesn't it!!!!
Wonder why he cloaked himself in that bible.. now what version are you talking about.
Would the Lord want to confuse you?

King James Version (KJV)
The New King James Version (NKJV)
Modern King James Version [Green's Translation] (MKJV)
Literal Translation Version [Green] (LITV)
International Standard Version (ISV)
The New International Version (NIV)
English Standard Version (ESV)
New English Bible (NEB)
American Standard Version (ASV)
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Revised Standard Version (RSV)
New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
Contemporary English Version (CEV)
Today's English Version (TEV)
The Living Bible (LB)
New Century Version (NC)
New Life Version (NLV)
New Living Translation (NLT)
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
Revised Young's Literal Translation
Update 2: John Darby's New Translation
Weymouth New Testament Translation
Rotherham's
and many many more you keep making from the day JESUS LEFT!
Update 3: Well then oh one that makes partners with one that is absolute and never parts from himself. Show me the real bible then and why the hell are you not using it? We have ORIGIONAL QURAN IN ARABIC which cannot, will not, never will be and is impossible to distroy and or alter. Change one letter in that book and the... show more Well then oh one that makes partners with one that is absolute and never parts from himself. Show me the real bible then and why the hell are you not using it?
We have ORIGIONAL QURAN IN ARABIC which cannot, will not, never will be and is impossible to distroy and or alter. Change one letter in that book and the entire book is meaningless.
We didn't make it but we were ordered to produce it. Now you need to get your head from where you sit because surely there is a manifest and manifestation in your creation on your left that you keep creation for the Lord who is most forgiving to finally say GOOD RIDDANCE... SO GOOD RIDDANCE TO ALL THOSE WHO DON'T BELIEVE. If you don't believe by a time, then you will ever believe.
5 answers 5