Does past life regression actually work?

I have a strange connection to the Central Park area of New York. I have only been there a handful of times, but I feel an odd comfort when I am there and feel very at ease like I once knew this place very well or had something significant happen there. I can not really explain the feeling I get, but it is a very spiritual type feeling like there are memories here I just can not uncover. I also have a recurring dream of me (a little bit older and with different hair) walking out of an apartment building onto a city street, I see the park across the street, take a deep breath and smile and close my eyes. It is autumn and cold, and I am always wearing a pea coat and a black wool hat and gloves. And then that's it, I wake up or do not remember the rest if there is any. I know some people are probably thinking I'm nuts right now haha, I often do question myself.

But my real question is, has anyone tried past life regression and does it really work or help? Also, is it worthwhile going to a therapist who does it or buying a CD and trying it myself? Any help is appreciated.

Reincarnation is not against my religion. I know what you mean, but do you also think it could possibly help someone grow spiritually as well?

Best Answer

Past life regression therapy is a new fang-led thing to appear on the scene.It is better to let it be.If you believe in past lives then your religion may not permit that. But truthfully PLR is going to lead you to things better left unknown.

For example: If you came to know that your s/o was your son in last life, it would create a big problem in this life. Somethings are better left alone.

Enjoy your current life and do not open the Pandora's box!

Yep I was once a Viking sea captain that is why I love the sea.