Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

can this dream predict the future? it's nothing bad, just normal event....?

I had a dream 10 years ago, and i woke up remembering the dream clearly, then i forgot about it. Recently i went to a place that looks exactly like the place in the dream. Yesterday i had the same dream, but the part that happened was not in the dream, only the other 50% that didn't happen was in dream.

thank you for the warning about the virus. i didn't go into link bc someone else sent me same virus link just minutes ago.

Best Answer

im pretty sure it does cause one of my cousins always have dreams like your's and it comes true

No. People tend to only remember the coincidences and forget about all the things that don't match up. If I had a dream where Abe Lincoln was in my house drinking a bottle of rum and then ten years later my friend comes to a Halloween party dressed like Abe Lincoln and picks up a bottle of rum it was a coincidence. But I would suddenly remember that dream. I could totally forget about the dream where a rabbit buys a tambourine with only nickels. Your brain is programed to make connections. It's a survival instinct.

I used to have that kind of dream and I don't think it predicts future event. Cuz nothing like that dream happens to me

Don't click the link above me that hyprocrite is spreading virus.