Fallout 3 of Far Cry 2?

which will keep me more entertained?

As "Caserrr" said, getting whatever game more people say to get, would not be very bright. I will get both ..eventually.

Ive read 100's of reviews on each and was just wondering what the publics opinion was. Im only 16 and cant come up with enough $$$ for both now.

fallout will certainly keep you entertained for LONGER, if that counts for anything. if you're interested in a game with mild RPG overtones, then i recommend fallout 3. far cry look awesome too, but i havent played it so i would'nt know, but ive heard great things. it really does look incredible.

but fallouts going to keep me going at it for well over 100 hours i think. right now, ive only scratched the surface, and im probably at about the 30 hour mark now. its incredibly open. when you first really start, they just plunk you down in this entire open world, and you just go do whatever you want. far cry is a straightforward shooter thats pretty linear in its play style. just read some reviews of them both and make a decision. i dont know why youre asking this here...are you going to just get whatever more people say to get? thats not very bright

far cry 2 is sickkk

i would not get either, they both suck bad,..if i were you i would get 007 or cod5. trust me.

farcry