Trending News
朋友說:我寫出來的英文像翻譯軟体
朋友說,我寫出來的英文像翻譯軟体寫出來的
請問要怎麼改進呢?我講的如下:能不能幫我「人性化」看看?
我的英文、文法有很多問題
oh.. my ENG grammar rearlly many problem..
但我的英聽才是重點
but my ENG listen was important..
我覺得我英聽和狗屎一樣
i felt my listen was bullshit...
我試過許多方法去改善我的英聽,但是沒有效果,或許我試過之後有了一點的改善,但我覺得他改善的非常少。
i tried many way improve my listen...but none result...maybe i tried it then i have a letter improve ... but i felt it was a letter.
非常少!如果我英文不好,我會很擔心。
Very a letter !!!!!!!!!!! i am afraid it...if i can't have good ENG
所以我需要改善英文
so..i want it better !!
關於文法方面,我會去看下面的網站學習。http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx/
about grammar .. i will going to go the web study ... the web as below :
這句有沒有比較不像?如下:
好的,我放學後,會過去妳家
ok... i will going to go your home that i after university school
2 Answers
- Yes GoLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
不要氣餒啊!像翻譯軟體有什麼關係,至少還翻的出來,你只要多加強文法和單字就可以進步很多了~~
我的英文、文法有很多問題
Oh.. My English grammar really has many problems.
但我的英聽才是重點
But my listening is the most important question.
我覺得我英聽和狗屎一樣
I feel my listening is as bad as bull*****.
我試過許多方法去改善我的英聽,但是沒有效果,或許我試過之後有了一點的改善,但我覺得他改善的非常少。
I have tried many ways to improve my listening,but it's helpless. Maybe I have improved a little after my studying, but I feel my improvement is limited.
非常少!如果我英文不好,我會很擔心。
It improved a little!!!!!!!!!!! I worry about my poor English.
所以我需要改善英文
So I have to improve my English.
關於文法方面,我會去看下面的網站學習。
Concerning the grammar, I study it on the following website.
好的,我放學後,會過去妳家
Ok... I am going to your home after school.
PS:注意首字要大寫, I 也要大寫,句子要有動詞,but為連接詞,必須連接兩個句子,複數名詞要加s,注意時態
- 1 decade ago
的確不要氣餒,多一點的練習就會有進步
看完你全部的翻譯,還是建議你可以找一本文法書修正一些地方
我覺得你可以朝幾個方向修正
1.像是英文最重要的文法結構就是主詞+動詞,你的第一句就沒有動詞喔!
2.若這是一整段,你的時態要一致,否則看文章的人會霧煞煞喔! EX. 我的英聽才是重點(現在還是吧!因為你上一句是表示”現在“文法有很多問題)
3.可數名詞表示複數的話一定要加s, EX: many problems
我的英文、文法有很多問題
Oh.. There are many problems in my English grammar.
但我的英聽才是重點
But my listening is the worst
我覺得我英聽和狗屎一樣
I feel that my listening ability is just as bad as bull ****
我試過許多方法去改善我的英聽,但是沒有效果,或許我試過之後有了一點的改善,但我覺得他改善的非常少。
I have tried many methods to improve listening, but it’ helpless. Well, maybe I have improved a little after studying, however, the improvement is very limited.
非常少!如果我英文不好,我會很擔心。
Because of little improvement, I am worried about my poor English.
所以我需要改善英文
That’s why I would like to improve English.
關於文法方面,我會去看下面的網站學習。
About grammar, I would check out the website as follows
好的,我放學後,會過去妳家
Okay, I will go to your place after school.
Source(s): 我自己的學習經驗