Why I didn't died at my suicide ?

When I was about 10 years old, I was passing through a hard time (not really but I was a dramatic 10 years old) my dad used to be very angry and aggressive, he used to beat me when we we studying if I answer incorrectly. My mom for the first time was out of the house and I barely saw her, I didn't have much friend and I was sad all the time. So I decided to kill myself, I took about 100 pills and drank them, I went to sleep so I'll never wake up. The things is that I did waked up and nothing happened, not even pain or anything.... nothing. I still ask myself why I didn't died... i don't remember the name of the pills but they were those double colored pink/blue pills....

The question remands. why I dint died ?

100 or so, I count them, they came in packets of 10. I drank 10 of them.

Favorite Answer

Perhaps you were not meant to die yet. I believe that God has a plan for your life and will use you and your experiences in a special way that you can not even imagine yet.

You didn't deserve to get beaten up by your dad, but you do have bad grammar. Maybe the universe gave you a chance to learn to write before you die. And maybe it will be cynical and cruel and kill you just after you learn that.

I don't know if you believe in god, but some people would use that as an explination.

Honestly, I don't know why you didn't die. I have a friend who jumped from 5 stories up and didn't die...actually, he was hardly hurt. It is amazing.

I think that there are some people who are simply Meant to live! I think that somewhere in your life you have/will change someone's life completely...whether you know it or not.

I wish I could give you an explination...my only one is divine intervention.

• Jade

Are you sure you took 100 pills? That amount would kill anyone.