Pigeon coats and costumes? where to buy?

So, I have the perfect idea for next Halloween. Its going to be extreme, but I am willing to spend as much as necessary for this order. I want to be a pigeon-man. I need a costume suit made out of hundreds of pigeon coats (with the feathers intact). For the face portion of the costume, I want the whole area (except for the eye holes) to be covered in pigeon heads.

Does anyone know where I could legally buy such a costume, from like a custom clothing maker?

And please NO FREAK ANSWERS FROM CREEPS!! Many thanks!

Best Answer

I TINK U CUD GET DAT KIND OF OUT FIT AT LIEK DA MALL OR SUMPTIN...

I SEEN FEADERS DERE

EVRY1 WEAR FEADERS DESE DAIZ.

U KNO

IT KIND OF POPULUR

BUT IF DAT DONT WORK, I DONO MAY B U CUD LIEK GO TO TEH PARK

AND LIEK FIND PIGGENS AND ASK DEM IF DEY KNO A PLACE.. OR IF U CUD LIKE "BORROW" DEM...U KNOW.. BUT DONT TELL DEM WAT U WANNA DO.. THEY MIGHT NOT WANNA DO IT DEN.. JUST BE ALL NICE N ****.. THEN WHEN DEY SAY YES, U CAN LIEK MAKE DAT COSTUME URSELF

KAY GUD LUCK BRO

I HOPE I HELPED

MAY B U'D LIKE TO EMAIL ME SOME TIME?

IT'S

GANGSTURR_THUG_LYFE@HOTMAIL.COM

IF U LIEK HAV ANY QUESTIONS OR SUMPTN

PCE

I observed a pigeon and a Norwegian wharf rat combating over the remnants of a bucket of KFC one time and he rat gained however the pigeon could be presented badass factors for attempting so annoying to devour yet another chicken. Pigeons prefer to be cannibals. be conscious.

Well, unless you plan on killing the pigeons yourself, I doubt you will be able to order such a costume. I think it would probably be breaking some animal cruelty laws, too.