Have you been to Sesame Street live?

I'm thinking of taking my 2 /12 year old to Sesame Street live Elmo songs. Do you think she's too young?

Favorite Answer

I think 2 is a good age for a show like that.If she's easily scared she might not like to see Elmo and the other costumed characters though.In my opinion is more a matter of personality and not so much about age, if she's very outgoing and does well in loud, crowded places I'm sure she will enjoy Sesame street live, but if she's introverted and doesn't like fuss and noise I guess there's always next year. Have fun!!!

• Kim

No my son went at 3 and had a blast.

• Nah.She's at a great age.She'll be taking everything in,amazed.Enjoy her.