Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

What are some good rock/metal songs to cover as a full band?

Hi, I'm in a 3 piece band, want to be 4 piece and hopefully will be. We have done a cover of paranoid and now we want to do a couple more covers before we start doing our own stuff. I've been doing guitar for about 6 months now, so I'm not an expert and cannot do expert level songs. Could you leave some songs that aren't hard to cover down. 5 songs from each of you would be ideal, but if you dont got 5, that's cool too. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Come Together- Beatles

I Remember you- Skid Row

Livin on a prayer- Bon Jovi

We're not gonna take it- Twisted Sister

Behind Blue eyes- The Who

i'm telling you the terrific albums, you ought to get the complete albums the songs come from nevertheless. Rites of Spring - For p.c. Of include (American band) - money, Dance Of Days Moss Icon - ALL Indian summer season - Sugar pill, indignant Son gray count - walk the line, Flash In Time FUGAZI - existence and Limb Sunny Day authentic sources - ALL Texas Is the rationalization - ALL Loud? - ALL Orchid - ...And The Cat became To Smoke Pg.ninety 9 - The record i'd Set Myself On hearth For You - Twelve Matthew Wilder - no person's Gonna injury My Stride MUSE - the information, Micro Cuts Placebo - Ashtray coronary heart DevilDriver - Clouds Over California, Black Soul Choir & those combating words Jesus On Extasy - the 1st 3 albums Adam and the Ants - Kings of the Wild Frontier, Apollo 9 Orgy - The Odessy, Eyes-Radio-Lies, Chasing Sirens, Blue Monday Pendulum - Self Vs Self, The Tempest, Slam DreamEpic - famous guy or woman Emotion Deathstars - night electric night, demise Dies no longer trouble-free, Little Angel, Our God the medicine Bauhaus - She's In events, The Sanity murderer, Slice Of existence, the enthusiasm Of fanatics, Bela Lugosi's ineffective, hollow Hills Creature function - ALL (they only have one album) The treatment - 10:15 Saturday night, Boy's do no longer Cry, a meditated photograph, M, Accuracy, Subway music, Meat Hook, hearth In Cario God Module - Spooky, enable's pass dark, Darkness Is, Your authentic Face, artwork (Ashbury Heights combination) Heretic Soul - Facelss, previous Hatred RazorBladeKisses - ALL Yyrkoon - Occult drugs, Unhealhy Opera, Horror From the sea, Avatar ceremony Siouxsie and the Banshees - Blow the abode Down, working city i desire I helped ;)

1. Foo Fighters - All My Life

2. The Who - The Seeker

3. Linkin Park - Bleed it Out

4. System of a Down - B.Y.O.B.

5. Trapt - Headstrong

white stripes- hardest button to button, blue orchid, 7 nation army, icky thump, we are gunna be friends.

disturbed- liberate, down with the sickness, perfect insanity, avarice, facade

stone sour- through glass, bother, come whatever may, socio, get inside

audioslave- be yourself, revelations, like a stone, moth, show me how to live

nirvana- heart shaped box, rape me, smells like teen spirit, tourettes, lithium

foo fighters- all my life, best of you, the pretender, my hero, monkey wrench

Source(s): i tried to keep the bands simple so that its nothing too far outta your league