How long should a girl wait to have sex with someone?

've been talking to a guy for a little over two weeks, how long does it seem appropriate to wait to have sex? I'm not a slut and I have a lot of self respect, but this one seems different, but I don't want to blow it so I'm willing to wait. after reading previous answers to this question I feel that I should be... show more 've been talking to a guy for a little over two weeks, how long does it seem appropriate to wait to have sex?
I'm not a slut and I have a lot of self respect, but this one seems different, but I don't want to blow it so I'm willing to wait.
after reading previous answers to this question I feel that I should be more specific with my question.
I'm twenty years old and a sophomore in college, and I have slept with three other people.
Its not that I am a virgin, I am just interested in what other people opinions are of the matter because I really care about this guy, but like I said before, I don't want to blow it with him.
And also, we live two hours apart, I am in college and he lives where I am originally from, so we don't see each other often. My roommate and I seem to think that two months is acceptable, but I don't think anyone of my age would stay with me if I wasn't having sex with them after three.