My toe fingers keep growing how do I make them short?

please help me, i will choose your answer as the best if you help me, and anyways i mean my second toe finger is almost as big as my first toe finger how do i make my toe fingers smaller?

My feet fingers keep growing the second one is almost as big as the second one how do i stop making them grow im already a size 14 for my shoes.

Favorite Answer

This is in your DNA. Nothing that you can do to alter it. This can be something fun when you meet with aunts and uncles. Ask them about their toes. They will tell you stories about other relatives. People with long 2nd toes have the highest IQ test scores in every country..

• rhoan

there's no longer a tried and real fact in this occasion, yet there are a lot of theories. One could be that the feet are some distance far flung from the circulatory equipment. Fingernails are closer, as a consequence preserving them transforming into at a quicker fee. yet another concept is that our palms are used extra advantageous than our feet. This consistent use reasons them to get smashed, broken, or ripped off. This creates a call for for strengthen, as a consequence inflicting them to strengthen quicker.

well there's nothing that you can really do. i heard about a surgery you can get that pretty much files your toe bones down to make your feet smaller. but that sounds kinda painful. just let them be the way they are =)

Just think how much easier it will be when you swing from tree to tree!