Need help with some ideas for my daughter's 16th birthday.?

What are some fun games that about 15 kids would enjoy. The party will be inside the house. We'd really appreciate some good ideas. Thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi! I recently turned 16...so I have some good ideas!

A few questions...girls & boys or just girls?

What time of the year?

Budget?

Anyway...other than those few questions some ideas of mine would be

to have everyone dress up and order a TON of chinese food. Empty out a room of yours and make low to the ground tables. Everyone can eat on low to the floor. Get guitar hero / and or karaoke.

Have a murder mystery party. You can get kits online that set up the entire game. My sister just had one and it was sooo much fun! Everyone dressed up and kept in character. We ordered trays of food and after the game was over we put on music and danced!

If its just girls you can make a spa night...if there are some older girls you know maybe they could come over and do the girls hair and makeup. You can pay them all a small amount. And then everyone can stay around eat and watch the season DVD of gossip girl or some fashion movie like Breakfast at Tiffanys.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You may want to have a look here: www.chase-games.com

This site describes an Amazing Race party plan that is great for a birthday party, sleepovers, scavenger hunt, etc and is designed for kids aged 13 – 18. The “legs” of the Amazing Race party plan sell on eBay quite cheap (like $5). Good Luck!

h

Source(s): ttp://shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=amazing+chase+party+plan&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=amazing+leg&_osacat=0
  • 1 decade ago

Disney Scene It is a really fun game!!

it may sound childish but it is fun to go back and remember all the old disney movies you watched when you were little

• 1 decade ago

Fancy Dress,

have a party with a theme,

you could always hire sumo suits and do wrestling in the lounge room!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • meg H
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

hollywood theme.

movie night

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.