Should i become a Black Republican or a Black Democrat?

I am a 21 year old African American female. And I want to know what party my beliefs are best aligned with? I am for small government and preferably low taxes. I am for a strong military although I opposed the Iraq War. I feel that we should only go to war when we are attacked directly or if their is a genocide... show more I am a 21 year old African American female. And I want to know what party my beliefs are best aligned with?

I am for small government and preferably low taxes. I am for a strong military although I opposed the Iraq War. I feel that we should only go to war when we are attacked directly or if their is a genocide in another country. I do not feel we need to go to war just because another country is not a democracy.

I do not support Affirmative Action but I am not against it either. I think that we need to create programs geared towards Black People having their own businesses so that we are the ones that are hiring because I do believe that Black People would have a hard time getting hired if Affirmative Action is abolished nationwide. If we do what I have stated above, Affirmative Action won't be as needed as much.

Like Affirmative Action, I do not support welfare but I am not against it either. I think that we need to create programs to try to help get these people off of welfare in an effective way. Because just abolishing welfare will create more problems than we have now. Because we have to help these people get jobs and get back on their feet because they don't have alot of skills or work experience.

Also, the bible says that the poor will always be with us. And I think that we should be willing to help the poor and not just focus on "the rich."

I do support drilling anywhere we can so that we can reduce our dependency on foreign oil.

I am pro-life and a social conservative who is against abortion and stem cell research and thinks that Roe vs.Wade should be overturned. I am for prayer being taught in schools and am against sex education being taught in schools or the use of contraceptives being discussed in schools. I believe those things should be discussed in the privacy of your home if you choose to. I am also for creationism being taught in schools but not evolution. I am against gay marriage. But I am for some rights towards gay people like the right to visit partner in the hospital etc.

As far as immigration goes, I believe that we should allow the "illegal immigrants" the right to stay in this country expecially if they have kids who would be natural U.S. citizens. But I also think that we should protect our borders to keep incoming "illegal immigrants" from coming in.

What party do you think my beliefs line up with? I think that I might be more Republican than Democrat but I don't think that the Republicans would want my vote because I am black. They don't seem to welcome minorities very much. I don't see Blacks at the RNC or at the McCain/Palin rally's that just took place. And they don't seem to use the Black Republicans they do have. Plus, I have heard from my Democrat friends that Republicans are racist.

What do you think???
Update: I am for some gun control. And as far as the abortion issue, I am only for it only if there is a health issue.