What do you all think of Alaskan people who elected Palin who has no substance and Ted stevens a crook?

Favorite Answer

I'm an Alaskan Democrat. 54% of Alaska are Independents.

Any of us who possess intellectual capacity are ashamed, disgusted and embarrassed to death about these two.

And I can tell you that MOST Alaskan women will have nothing whatsoever to do with Palin. She's a ditzy. dumb wimp of a woman.

I disagree with them, but with Ted Stevens I think it has to do with what he has done for the state. At the same time, even if re-elected the Senate will probably expel him given what Harry Reid is saying.

i'm no scientist yet i think the universe got here from a great black hollow which absorbed each thing around it and then exploded whilst that's length outweighed that's gravitational pull. i ought to be incorrect inspite of the shown fact that no longer something comes from no longer something... i'm no longer saying it does, i'm saying the universe has continuously been around in distinctive varieties. The substance has continuously been there and continuously would be in distinctive varieties. i hit upon it exciting that folk question the scientifically shown massive bang concept jointly as prepared to settle for that there is an all-powerful God who basically got here in to being, from no longer something. by ways, that's AN atom.

Well, I'll just say this..........they are not the first state to elect

someone (Pelosi/Reed) with no substance, and crooks (William

Jefferson who had all that cold cash in his freezer); not Clinton.

its funny people jumping on palin for having no substance when these same people are believing everything that has been said by the left wing media and katie whatsherface. It is so laughable at these people since they dont have one figging clue what she has achhieved or not achieved. The media has protected obama for 18 months and i bet not one liberal actually have taken the time to research his record as senator in ILL. Damn this country is in so much trouble

We're building the fence on the wrong border

As long as the crab keeps coming, I don't care how badly Alaskans screw up their state.

To think that woman had an approval rating of 80%...good lawd ! !

Congrats President Obama !

So you say, it seems Alaskans do not share your views.

Anyone who knowingly elects a felon is an idiot.